Talathi Bharti 2023 | Majhi naukri talathi bharti 2023 | Talathi bharti 2023 online form, Pune talathi bharti qualification age limit, on this page you will get all information about Talathi recruitment advertisement like Exam, Talathi bharti application form 2023.
Mahsul Vibhag Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023
⇒ Post Name: Talathi.
⇒ Total Vacancies: 4644 Posts.
⇒ Job Location: Maharashtra.
⇒ Educational Qualification: Graduate from any recognized University & Must have knowledge of Marathi and Hindi language.
⇒ Age Limit: Open Category: 18 to 38 years, Backward Category: 18 to 43 years.
⇒ Salary/ Emoluments: Rs, 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-.
⇒ Mode of Application: Online.
⇒ Application Fee: Open Category: ₹ 1000/-, Reserved Category (Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections): ₹ 900/-.
⇒ Online Application Starting Date: 15 June 2023 (Probable).
⇒ Last Date to Apply: July 2023 (Available Soon).
Talathi Bharti 2023 Requirement
Talathi and Mandal Officer Posts are largely vacant in Revenue Department. Talathi Recruitment 2023 can be important to recruit these posts. The recruitment of Talathi posts is done through direct service method.
Talathi posts are Group C category posts. There is no interview for Talathi post. Since Talathi posts are in Group-C category, the level of examination is the same.
Talathi Bharti Qualification
Educational qualification for Talathi post is minimum Degree. While there is no limit to the maximum qualification, the minimum qualification is a Degree.
Talathi Bharti Age Limit
Age limit for Talathi post is 18 to 43 years. Open category candidates can appear for Talathi exam up to 38 years.
For backward category or reserved category this limit may be up to a maximum of 43 years subject to various conditions.
Talathi Bharti Exam Date 2023
- District Selection Committee conducts the examination for the post of Talathi. Information about eligibility, age limit, syllabus for this exam.
- District Selection Committee: Each district has a selection committee headed by the District Collector.
- By this selection committee, applications are invited from the candidates through online mode after getting qualified by publishing advertisement for Talathi (Group-C) cadre vacancies.
- A large number of young graduates apply for these posts every year.
Talathi Exam application form 2023
Although Talathi recruitment has not been announced yet, it is likely to be announced soon.
Talathi Bharti documents 2023
1, 10th / SSC Marks List
2. Scanned photo
3. All academic documents (mark sheet, transfer certificate, provisional certificate etc.)
4. Mail ID and Phone Number
5. Caste Certificate (if you belong to reserved category)
6. Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if required)
7. Disability Certificate (if you have any disability)
8. Date of Birth Certificate
9. Scanned signature
How to apply For Talathi 2023
- The application is to be done online.
- Applicant’s own gmail account is required.
- After filling the application form correctly, click the submit button.
- Application copy will be received on your gmail account
- The said application should be printed and present on the day of interview along with the printed application.
Talathi Bharti 2023 PDF: Click Here
Online Apply: Click Here