Mumbai Naval Dockyard Bharti 2023 : Apprenticeship Open Positions at Mumbai Naval Shipyard. Mumbai Naval Shipyard has published online recruitment notice for 281 open positions.
General Training Program for Naval Shipyard Apprentices in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Its official website is https://apprenticedas.recttindia. The deadline for registration for Naval Shipyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023 is June 24, 2023.
So, contact ASAP and read the notice below for more details about Mumbai Naval Dockyard Bharti 2023.
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Bharti 2023
|Organization||Naval Dockyard, Mumba|
|Recruitment Type||Government Job|
|Total post||281 seats|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview / Skill Test|
|Educational qualification||10th passed|
|Last date to apply||24 June 2023|
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Bharti 2023 Recruitment
Recruitment Department : Naval Dockyard
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Post Name : Government Naukri
Total Vacancy : 281 posts
Application Mode : Online
Official Website : Click Here
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Apprentice Bharti Post Vacancy
|Apprenticeship Training for 1 Year||252 Posts|
|Apprenticeship Training for 2 Years||29 Posts|
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Apprentice Bharti Education Qualification Details
- Class 10 Pass (as per Apprentice Act 1961) with minimum 50% marks.
- Passed ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) with 65% aggregate marks in relevant trade.
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Apprentice Bharti Salary Details
A minimum rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month will be observed (Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992 is relevant) 7000/- per month for ITI passers in the first year of training and Rs. 6000/- for new trainee with 10% increment in second year of training.
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Candidates age should be 14 years complete and below 21 years.
- Born between “21 November 2002 to 21 November 2009”.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST as per existing rules.
Application Fee (Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Candidates will not have to pay any fee for the examination.
Also Read :
Selection Process (Mumbai Naval Dockyard Bharti Selection Process):
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the test as follows –
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Trade test
- the interview
- Document Verification
- Medical examination
Physical Measurement (Mumbai Naval Dockyard Bharti 2023 Physical Standards):
- Height 150 cm,
- Weight not less than 45 kg,
- Chest expansion is not less than 5 cm,
- Eyesight 6/6 to 6/9 (corrected to 6/9 with glasses),
- External and internal organs to be normal.
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Bharti 2023 Apply Online
How to Apply Online for Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2023 :
- Eligible candidates must apply online through Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Portal (asapprenticembi.recttindia.in).
- Register online to create login id and password.
- Login using the login ID and password generated in step 1.
- Fill the detailed application form, upload all required documents including photo and signature and submit the application.
- Candidates must upload good quality / legible documents (passport size photograph, ITI marks, SSC / Matric / Community Certificate etc.)
- For any clarification email firstname.lastname@example.org (or) helpdesk number – 033-24140047.
- Last date for registration of online applications is 24/06/2023.
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Bharti Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 08 June 2023
- Last Date: 24 June 2023
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Apply Links
Apply Online : Click Here
Notification Pdf : Click Here