Pune Mahanagarpalika Bharti 2023 | @www.pmc.gov.in Recruitment 2023
Pune Mahanagarpalika Bharti 2023 Pune Municipal Corporation has prepared an application for direct recruitment of Municipal Corporation Executive Engineer position under Pune Mahanagarpalika Bharti 2023 scheme.
Application for Pune Mahanagarpalika Recruitment 2023 has been sent to state government. Once approved, the Executive Engineer position will be directly in the City Office. At the same time, the recruitment process of 150 junior specialists will be announced.
The recruitment process for the health department, fire department and other positions will take place at municipal companies over the next two weeks. Relevant exam times are announced separately.
Governor Vikram Kumar said, “In the next few months, some senior officials of the local government will retire and some will retire in the next 2 to 3 years. So they were sent to the state government.
After approval, the next process will continue.
Pune Mahanagarpalika Vacancy 2023
Post Name: Teacher, School Head, Supervisor, Secondary Teacher Secondary, Secondary Teacher Primary, Junior Clerk, Full Time Librarian, Laboratory Assistant Computer Lab, Laboratory Assistant Science Lab, Constable, Primary Teacher (English Medium)
Number of posts: 447 seats
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification is as per requirement of the post.(Read original advertisement.)
Job Location: Pune
Application Procedure: Offline
Address to send application: to the respective address given
Last date to apply: 11, 14 & 15 June 2023 (as per posts)
Selection Process: Interviews
Official Website: Click Here
Pune Mahanagarpalika Bharti 2023
Pune Mahanagarpalika Bharti 2023: PMC (Pune Municipal Corporation) has invited applications for various projects. A total of 447 positions can be filled.
The Post name of these recruitments are “teacher, principal, supervisor, middle school teacher, middle school teacher, high school teacher, full-time teacher, computer lab assistant, science lab assistant, police officer, primary school teacher (English taught)”.
Interested and eligible applicants can submit the application form to the address below by 11, 14 and 15 June 2023. Pune Mahanagarpalika’s official website.
This application process for PMC Bharti 2023 is done in offline mode. In addition, the PDF advertisement is below, candidates are kindly requested to read the PDF advertisement carefully and verify all the information provided before applying.
Pune Mahanagarpalika Recruitments 2023
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Head of School||01 post|
|Secondary Teacher Secondary||35 posts|
|Secondary Teacher Primary||05 posts|
|Junior Clerk||02 posts|
|Full Time Librarian||01 post|
|Laboratory Assistant Computer Lab||01 Post|
|Laboratory Assistant Science Laboratory||01 Post|
|Primary Teacher (English Medium)||260 posts|
Educational Qualification For Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023
Teacher: B.Sc. B.A/ B.Ed M.A./ M.Com in the relevant field
Head of School: M.A./M.Sc. B.Ed. DSM
Supervisor: B.A./B.Sc., B.Sc. Ed., CTET / TET
Secondary Teacher Secondary: B.Sc. A., B. Ed., CTET / TET
nut. a. nut. P.S. Ed., CTET / TEET B.Sc., B.Ed., CTET / TEET
Art Master: GD Art, B. C.S. S.S. / Computer Degree, B.Sc. Ed., CTET / TET Music Subjects B.A./ Visharad, B.Ed., CTET / TET
Secondary Teacher Primary: H.Sc./B.A./B. S.S.
C., D. Ed., CTET / TET
Junior Clerk: SSC/ Graduate of any branch, MSCIT, Marathi and English typing
Full Time Librarian Degree / S.Sc., Library Course Course Completed
Laboratory Assistant: Computer Lab Degree / Graduate in Computer Science, knowledge of computer systems and hardware required
Laboratory Assistant: Science Laboratory SSC/ Degree of any branch
Shipai E. 8th or higher
Primary Teacher (English Medium): 1) Grade 1 to 12 English medium education and D.Ed. / B.Ed. Passed in English medium.
2) Education from 1st to 10th standard in English, 12th standard in Marathi or other medium and D.Sc. Ed. /B.Ed. Passed through English
3) Education from 1st to 10th standard in Marathi or other medium and 12th through English medium and D.Sc. Ed. /B.Ed. Passed through English
4) Education from 1st to 12th standard in Marathi or other medium and D.Sc. Ed. /B.Ed. Passed in English medium.
5) All the candidates mentioned above will be required to have passed Teacher Eligibility Test (TET/CTET). Applications from candidates who have not passed TET / CTET will not be accepted.
Salary Details For Pune Mahanagarpalika Bharti 2023
- Teacher Rs. 8,750 – 18,500/- per month
- Head of School Rs. 45,000/- per month
- Supervisor Rs. 35,000/- per month
- Secondary Teacher Secondary Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Secondary Teacher Primary Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Junior Clerk Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Full-time Librarian Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Laboratory Assistant Computer Lab Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Laboratory Assistant Science Laboratory Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Shipai Rs. 18,000/- per month
- Primary Teacher (English Medium) Rs. 20,000/- per month
How to Apply for Pune Mahanagarpalika Bharti 2023
- Candidates should apply for this job in offline mode. Copies of
- required documents must be attached to the application.
- All instructions are given to candidates from time to time, transcript is posted on the website Click Here.
- Application deadline is 11, 14 and 15 June 2023 (according to the announcement).
- See PDF report for details.