Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
Notification and Online Apply for 30041 Gramin Dak Sevaks as Branch Postmaster (BPM) / Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) / Dak Sevaks Vacancies in various Branch Post Offices (BOs) All Over India: Post Office Jobs is one of the leading and most wanted Central Government Jobs in India. Indian Citizens only allowed to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Apply Online. Ministry of Communications, India Post regularly announces GDS Vacancy like as Postman, Postmaster and Dak Sevak posts in Postal Circles in all over India. Minimum Matriculation / 10th Class / SSC pass persons are eligible to apply India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Schedule II July 2023. The Online form registration made only @ www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. The India Post GDS Schedule II 2023 online registration open from 3rd August 2023 to 23rd August 2023.
Gramin Dak Sevak 2023 NOTIFICATION (Schedule II):
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
India Post Online Engagement Schedule-II, July, 2023
No of Vacancy
Post Office, Central Government,
10th Pass, Matric
On the Basis of Qualification
All over India
Department of Posts
India Post GDS 2023 Vacancies State wise:
|Name of Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle||1058|
|Assam Postal Circle||855|
|Bihar Postal Circle||2300|
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle||721|
|Delhi Postal Circle||22|
|Gujarat Postal Circle||1850|
|Haryana Postal Circle||215|
|Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle||418|
|Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle||300|
|Jharkhand Postal Circle||530|
|Kerala Postal Circle||1509|
|Karnataka Postal Circle||1714|
|Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle||1565|
|Maharashtra Postal Circle||76|
|Odisha Postal Circle||1279|
|Punjab Postal Circle||336|
|Rajasthan Postal Circle||2031|
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle||2994|
|Telangana Postal Circle||961|
|Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle||3084|
|Uttarakhand Postal Circle||519|
|West Bengal Postal Circle||2127|
|North Eastern Postal Circle||500|
GDS Vacancy List 2023:
|GDS Post Name||Job Profile|
|Branch Postmaster (BPM)||Day to day postal operations of Branch Post Office (B.O) and India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) in the manner as prescribed by the Department from time to time.|
|Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)||Sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep, exchange the mail with account office etc. deposits/ payments/ other
transactions of IPPB.
|Dak Sevak||Dak Sevaks will be engaged in Departmental offices like Sub Post offices, Head Post offices etc.|
India Post GDS 2023 Age Limit:
1) Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 Years as on closing date (23rd August 2023).
2) The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC / ST Category Candidates. For PWD (PH) Candidates – Age Relaxation up to 10 years.
India Post GDS 2023 Salary:
|Branch Postmaster (BPM)||₹ 12,000 – 29,380/-|
|Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)||₹ 10,000 – 24,470/-|
|Dak Sevak||₹ 10,000 – 24,470/-|
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023:
1) Minimum Secondary School Examination pass / 10th Class (Matriculation) Pass in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
2) The applicant should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
3) Other Qualifications: Knowledge of computer, Knowledge of cycling and Adequate means of livelihood.
India Post GDS 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
1) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
2) Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
3) Adequate alternate means of Livelihood.
Post Office GDS 2023 Selection Process:
The Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
India Post GDS 2023 Application Fee:
1) ₹ 100/- for General and OBC category candidates. The fee is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in the chosen Division.
2) The fee can be made through online only at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
3) No fee for all female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD candidates and Transwomen candidates.
How to Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:
1)The India Post GDS 2023 Online registration process started from 3rd August 2023.
2) Eligible candidates who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in India Post GDS Online Portal (indiapostgdsonline.gov.in) with all basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
3)Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate for schedule 1 & 2 in a calendar Year.
4)The candidates are required to fill basic details (Mobile Number, Email, Date of Birth, Community etc.) and upload relevant documents.
5)The last date for registration of online applications is 23/08/2023 (Wednesday).
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Links:
|India Post GDS July 2023 Notification PDF||Click for Notifications|
|GDS Notification PDF Download||Click here to Download|
|GDS Circle wise Vacancies 2023||Click here|
|India Post GDS 2023 Apply Online Link||Click here to Apply|
Important Dates for IBPS GDS 2023:
1) Opening date for India Post GDS Online Registration: 23/08/2023
2) Last date for India Post GDS Online Registration: 24/08/2023
3) Candidates can Edit/ Correct their completely submitted applications: From 24/08/2023 to 26/08/2023.