Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2023
Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2023 from Department of Agriculture, Government of Maharashtra has published Recruitment advertisement of Steno Typist, Stenographer, Senior Clerk and Assistant Superintendent in the Agriculture Department on the Establishment of various Recruitment Authorities under the Commissionerate of Agriculture 2023. The last date for registration of online applications is 22nd July 2023
|Name of Post||No of vacancies|
|Stenographer (Lower Grade)||2o|
|Stenographer (Higher Grade)||03|
1 ) Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 1st January 2023.
2) Age relaxation as per Maharashtra state Government rules.
Pay Scale / Monthly Salary:
1) Assistant Research Officer: Level-14 ₹ 38600 – 122800
2) Statistical Assistant: Level-10 ₹ 29200 – 92300
3) Investigator: Level-08 ₹ 25500 – 81100
1) Senior Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree.
2) Assistant Superintendent: Degree / Graduate in any discipline.
3) Steno Typist : 10th class / Matric Pass + Shorthand typing 80 WPM and English Typing 40 WPM OR Marathi Typing 30 WPM.
4) Stenographer (Lower Grade): 10th class / Matric Pass + Shorthand typing 100 WPM and English Typing 40 WPM OR Marathi Typing 30 WPM.
Skill Test / Interview
|Open Category||750 /-|
How to Apply Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2023:
1) Eligible Candidates should apply online through Maharashtra Agriculture Department Online Application Portal.
2) The candidates should fill basic / personal / educational details and upload relevant documents (Recent Photograph, Signature, Qualification Certificates etc.)
3) The last date for registration of online applications is 22/07/2023.
|Maharashtra Agriculture Department Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Corrigendum Notice||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Agriculture Department Apply Online Link||Click Here|
1) Commencement of on-line registration of application: 13/07/2023
2) Closure of registration of application: 22/07/2023
3) Closure for editing application details: 22/07/2023
4) Last date for printing your application: 06/08/2023
5) Online Fee Payment: 13/07/2023 to 22/07/2023.